I NEEDED SOMEONE TO BLEED: a marceline fanmix [[ listen ]]
1. “I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone” Sleater-Kinney || The farthest corner of my butt is more punk rock than you!
2. “Girl You Shout!” Dressy Bessy || That was fun! I haven’t fought like that in years! Thanks, Finn.
3. “Vampires Will Never Hurt You” My Chemical Romance || Yeah, [the sun] hurts. But I kinda like it. Reminds me of when I’d scrape my knees up as a kid.
4. “Scar” Fefe Dobson || I’m just your problem.
5. “Cruel To Be Kind” Letters to Cleo || I’m hurting you because I love you.
6. “Father” The Front Bottoms || You literally can’t kill my dad. He’s deathless.
7. “Just What I Needed” The Cars || I don’t want to [eat your blood], but you should know things get crazy when I’m hungry.
8. “Words And Guitar” Sleater-Kinney || He made the axe into something I could use. Not as a weapon, but as a source of power.
9. “The Father Who Must Be Killed” Morrissey || My dad stole my bass guitar! And when I get it back, I’m gonna break it over his neck.
10. “Die On A Rope” The Distillers || Ash tricked us into stealing your memory of you breaking up with him.
11. “C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips” OK Go || Sorry I’m not made of sugar, am I sweet enough for you?
12. “Just A Girl” No Doubt || Give back that axe, Marceline! You don’t respect it enough.
13. “Red Red Red” Fiona Apple || What kind of dad eats his daughter’s fries?
14. “Crimson and Clover” Joan Jett and the Blackhearts || I’m gonna drink the red from your pretty pink face.